RMS St Helena to Delay Departure from Tristan da Cunha

Due to poor weather conditions around Tristan da Cunha, it has not been possible to allow passengers to disembark from the RMS on the 4th or 5th January. However, weather conditions are expected to improve on Saturday the 6th January and therefore the descision has been taken to delay the departure of the RMS until Saturday afternoon to allow passengers to go ashore.

This descision is to the benefit of both the passengers and also to the Island of Tristan da Cunha, and will not affect the arrival time of the RMS at St Helena which is still scheduled for the 10th January.