Below you will find a table of fares, for travel on the RMS St Helena. If you have difficulty working out the fare for your voyage on the RMS, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7575 6480. This will ensure you receive the correct price for your voyage, without obligation. Fares in South African Rand can be obtained from either our Cape Town office or from our London office. These are of course subject to current exchange rate values.
|Ports from/to||Cabin T4||Cabin T4S||Cabin T3||Cabin T2H||Cabin T2HS||Cabin T2||Cabin T2S||Cabin T1||Cabin T1S|
|Ascension – Cape Town||1225||1250||1373||1726||2010||2170||2311||2935||3418|
|St Helena – Cape Town||602||627||750||1103||1205||1303||1404||1876||2049|
|Ports from/to||Cabin 4BO||Cabin 2BI||Cabin 2BO||Cabin 2BOS||Cabin 2BIW/TBW|
|Ascension – St Helena||344||369||389||406||440|
|Ascension – Cape Town||770||826||870||909||970|
|St Helena – Cape Town||425||457||480||503||530|
Child’s Fare Structure
Under 2 years – 10% of adult fare
2 Years to under 12 years – 50% of adult fare
12 years and over – full fare
Scale of cancellation charges on unfulfilled passages
|Cancellation Date||Cancellation Fee|
|(days before sailing)||(% of fare)|
|6 and under||100%|
|7 – 13||90%|
|14 – 25||75%|
|26 – 45||55%|
|46 – 55||40%|
|Over 56||15% (loss of deposit)|
All cabins on B-Deck and A-Deck have natural lighting, air conditioning and private facilities C-Deck cabins offer budget accommodation with air conditioning.
1) Prices quoted are per person, full board, exclusive of drinks and other personal expenditure
2) Where the voyage includes a stop at St Helena, the fare does not include accommodation on St Helena and passengers are not allowed to remain on board while the Ship is in port. Please ask us for accommodation details.
3) If the Ship is due to make a shuttle trip to Ascension Island at this point, the sea fare does not include this shuttle. Accommodation permitting, passengers may travel from St Helena Island to Ascension Island and return at an additional Inter Island fare which must be paid prior to commencement of the voyage.
4) St Helena Government reserves the right to introduce a fuel surcharge. Please note that passengers who have paid in full will not be subject to any further levy.
5) Fares are subject to alteration without prior warning or notice, should unavoidable change occur.